Sequence of this dish with NN-SV30:
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins (You can just sit down and relax with your iPad or TV while the chicken is cooking)
- Marinated the chicken with soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, pepper, ginger, Shao Xing wine, dark soy sauce, sugar. Cover and leave aside. You can put them in the fridge if you want.
- Chop garlic and shallots, put in microwavable dish, put few drops of oil to wet the garlic and shallots, put in NN-SV30, microwave on 1000W at 1 - 1:30 mins.
- Add pre-soaked mushroom, water (half of the dish), soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper in (2) above, microwave on 300W for 15 to 20 mins.
- Add chicken, minus the chicken breast in (3) above, microwave on 300W for 20 mins.
- Add in chicken breast in (4) above, microwave on 600W for 8 mins.
- I added chicken breast last as the chicken breast tends to cook faster and will become rubbery if I add the chicken breast from the beginning in step 4. If you don't mind, then you may add all in.