Friday, February 1, 2013

Soya Juice Extractor



This is one of the home appliances that I think every household should have - Soya Juice Extractor, well, maybe not all household, maybe is just for me since I cook at home and I am quite health conscious. I bought it in the year of 2008 when we first moved in to this house from Cash Converter. Is very cheap and cost me only RM18 and that's why I bought. 



I am not sure what brand is this machine. It is yellowish color when I bought it. Brought home, clean it, wipe with clean cloth and it looks new again. When you dismantled it, it has 2 main parts. I use it once a while to make Soya Juice. Especially when I have Jeremy boy now, I make it quite often with Organic Soy Bean. 

Soya Juice:

  1. Soak beans overnight. I soak only enough of amount for this machine to make once for 5 mugs.
  2. Press the button on the cover. It will cook and blend by itself. 
At this moment, you can continue to do the things that you want. For me, I was off to take shower and by the time I came down, hot soya juice is ready to serve. I usually wash immediately after the juice is boiled as is easier to clean while is hot. Just have to be careful. 


Shall explore what can I do with this machine, other than Soya Juice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment